The Magnetic Terminal is a universal platform control column for numerous applications. The terminal's design mimics the look of the MicroDrive design. The entire housing is made of aluminum and all brackets are stainless steel, ensuring the best possible protection from corrosion. To make servicing equipment easier, the face plate slides out and then the front door easily lifts out for unobstructed access to equipment.
Terminal-ML is ideal for installations that have multiple height vehicles using the lane. By Magnetic AutoControl.
- Housing Dimensions: 11.7" x 86.7" x 10.5"
- Faceplate Installation Dimensions: Two faceplates at 13.3" x 8.2" each
- Application: Car/Truck
- Front Panel Design: Extendable (telescopic)
- Housing Design: Powder-coated aluminum
- Base Frame: Stainless steel, powder-coated
- Protection Class Housing: IP54
|Manufacturer||Magnetic Automation Corp.|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||11.7" x 86.7" x 10.5"|