This 2-channel loop detector is plugged directly into the MGC controller. It enables monitoring of two induction loops, ensures secure integration in the overall system, and prevents the barrier's boom from closing on a vehicle. By Magnetic AutoControl.
Already have a loop detector in your barrier opener?
Every Magnetic Autocontrol barrier opener has a loop detector built-in. You can add another loop detector for extra safety and security. Having a second loop detector allows it to be used to monitor shadow loops.
Our loop detectors are easy to install - just plug them in!
- Current consumption: 50 mA
- Number of channels: 2
- Inductance range: 70 to 500 µH
- Sensitivity levels per channel: 10
- Frequency ranges per channel: 2 (high/low)
- Connector type: Screw terminals
|Manufacturer||Magnetic Automation Corp.|