Control access to any extra wide lane with our 20 ft boom barrier opener. Perfect for industrial sites, residential buildings, small parking areas and more, this operator is designed and manufactured by Magnetic AutoControl, the leading name in the barrier industry.
All Access Pro-L gates contain the MGC PRO control unit with programmable I/O, selectable auto-open on power failure feature, and multiple open/close speeds. This control unit is EN 13849 compliant and is easy to configure with an LCD screen. The included 20 ft VarioBoom improves barrier visibility and features a foam edge that protects people from harm.
Worried about heavy wind or snow? The MHTM MicroDrive drive unit has a high torque that guarantees the best operation in the most severe weather conditions. The motor, motor control and gearing are all combined in one compact drive unit.
- MGC Pro Controller
- 20' VarioBoom Barrier Boom*
- Integrated Dual Channel Loop Detector
- Light Gray Powder-Coated Aluminum Housing
- 4.0 Second Open and Close Speeds
- Adjustable opening and closing times
- Maximum power consumption of 25W
- 10 Million opening and closing cycles
- 2 Year Warranty
Available Options for Replacement Arms:
- Click here for 20 feet arm (white)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (white w/ LED strips)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (grey)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (grey w/ LED strips)
*Please Note: Gates with booms over 15 ft must use a pendulum support or support post.
|Control Unit||Integrated 2-channel loop detector|
|Manufacturer||Magnetic Automation Corp.|
|Boom Length||20 ft|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||12" x 14" x 36"|
|Max Power Consumption||25 W|
|Wide Voltage Range||85 V - 264 V|
|Protection Class||IP 54|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Temperature Range||-22°F to +122°F|
|Weight (without boom)||88 lbs|