Control access to any extra wide lane with our 20 ft barrier opener. Magnetic AutoControl access barriers are stationed all over the world in parking lots, highways and more to provide the most secure barrier technology. Install the Access Pro-L at industrial sites, residential buildings and anywhere where you need to restrict access to an extra-wide lane.
All Access Pro-L gates contain the MGC PRO control unit with programmable I/O, selectable auto-open on power failure feature, and multiple open/close speeds. This control unit is EN 13849 compliant and is easy to configure with an LCD screen. The included 20ft VarioBoom improves barrier visibility and features a foam edge that protects people from harm.
Worried about heavy wind or snow? The MHTM MicroDrive drive unit has a high torque that guarantees the best operation in the most severe weather conditions. The motor, motor control and gearing are all combined in one compact drive unit.
- MGC Pro Controller
- 20' VarioBoom Barrier Boom*
- Integrated Dual Channel Loop Detector
- Dark Grey Powder-Coated Aluminum Housing
- 4.0 Second Open and Close Speeds
- Adjustable opening and closing times
- Maximum power consumption of 25W
- 10 Million opening and closing cycles
- 2 Year Warranty
Available Options for Replacement Arms:
- Click here for 20 feet arm (white)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (white w/ LED strips)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (grey)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (grey w/ LED strips)
*Please Note: Gates with booms over 15 ft must use a pendulum support or support post.
|Control Unit||Integrated 2-channel loop detector|
|Manufacturer||Magnetic Automation Corp.|
|Boom Length||20 ft|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||12" x 14" x 36"|
|Max Power Consumption||25 W|
|Wide Voltage Range||85 V - 264 V|
|Protection Class||IP 54|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Temperature Range||-22°F to +122°F|
|Weight (without boom)||88 lbs|
Magnetic Access Pro-L-RC02010 Barrier Opener w/ 20 ft Boom (Dark Grey)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)