Magnetic Access Pro-L Barrier Gate Opener With MicroDrive - 20ft Boom (Orange) - Pro-L-RC02000
Control access to any extra wide lane with the Access Pro-L-RC02000 barrier opener. Our state-of-the-art operator features a 20 ft boom and is perfect for any road where security is needed in a wide-laned area. Designed and manufactured by the top name in the barrier industry, Magnetic AutoControl.
All Access Pro-L gates contain the MGC PRO control unit with programmable I/O, selectable auto-open on power failure feature, and multiple open/close speeds. This control unit is EN 13849 compliant and is easy to configure with an LCD screen. The included 20 ft VarioBoom improves barrier visibility and features a foam edge that protects people from harm.
Worried about heavy wind or snow? The MHTM MicroDrive drive unit has a high torque that guarantees the best operation in the most severe weather conditions. The motor, motor control and gearing are all combined in one compact drive unit.
- MGC Pro Controller
- 20' VarioBoom Barrier Boom*
- Integrated Dual Channel Loop Detector
- Orange Powder-Coated Aluminum Housing
- 4.0 Second Open and Close Speeds
- Adjustable opening and closing times
- Maximum power consumption of 25W
- 10 Million opening and closing cycles
- 2 Year Warranty
Available Options for Replacement Arms:
- Click here for 20 feet arm (white)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (white w/ LED strips)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (grey)
- Click here for 20 feet arm (grey w/ LED strips)
*Please Note: Gates with booms over 15 ft must use a pendulum support or support post.
|Control Unit||Integrated 2-channel loop detector|
|Manufacturer||Magnetic Automation Corp.|
|Boom Length||20 ft|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||12" x 14" x 36"|
|Max Power Consumption||25 W|
|Wide Voltage Range||85 V - 264 V|
|Protection Class||IP 54|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Temperature Range||-22°F to +122°F|
|Weight (without boom)||88 lbs|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)