Battery back-up for Magnetic AutoControl short housing MicroDrive. Does not include batteries (BAT-AK010). Factory installed.
A battery buffering system for MHTM MicroDrive barriers. It allows buffering voltage drops so that the barrier stays operational. The BAT is a complete kit set comprising of an additional power supply, a battery support frame and a set of cables. The system is protected against over voltage, short circuit and open circuit.
- Input voltage: 21 - 26 V DC
- Input voltage batteries: 18 - 30 V DC
- Output voltage: 24 V DC ± 10%
- Output power nominal: 24W + 30 W
- Output power maximum: 24 W + 240 W
- Efficiency: ~ 82
- Charging current batteries: limited to 200 mA
- Ambient temperature power supply: -30 to +70°C
- Ambient temperature batteries: -15 to +50°C charge, -20 to +60°C discharge
|Manufacturer||Magnetic Automation Corp.|